[We welcome the sage advice of Mary Falck as a new feature to Ostergar Family Reviews. We look forward to many more. --ACO]
Welcome Beavers to my new column! I am Dr. Mary and I graduated from Spot For Dorks University in 1983. So anyways, I publish a column every so often in Ostergar Family Reviews.
Ok. According to recent hard studies, the laws of science have proved that flaring your nostrils is a frequent occurrence that happens often to the Ostergars. If you are an Ostergar, or have been around Ostergars, and this happens to you, here is my advice:
At night, you should put some orange juice on your toothbrush and sleep with it in your mouth. It usually works……
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The Ostergars in our house are very good at this nostril flaring thing. I think Gwen is the Queen of nostril flaring though!
well, you could be wrong about that you blue sprucers!
-Mary, the author of Mary`s Manditories
Post a Comment