Monday, November 19, 2007

Ballard Street -- Guest Review by Martha Ostergar

I love the comic strip Ballard Street by Jerry Van Amerongen. It’s quirky and at times strange but it makes me laugh more often than not. (Maybe that has something to do with my quirky and strange brain?) I visit this website everyday and every time I open the link, there’s always a bit of that “Christmas Morning Anticipation.” I just can’t wait to see what he’s come up with! It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I hope some of you enjoy it. 4 1/2 beavers out of 5. Love, Martha.

http://www.comics.com/creators/ballardst/

1 comment:

Hailey said...

Martha, I can hear you chortling as you read the funnies... My favorite is Bizarro http://www.bizarro.com/

Wrong place to post this, but I hope Pa' Allen is called to be Primary Music Leader. It is by far the best calling. Not too much grief, fun music, gospel teaching at its best with puppets and colored markers/chalk! I am substituting until January and recommend it. In a few weeks our Bishop will be making a guest appearance with his guitar. :)

Hailey