Monday, March 10, 2008

Julia is Princess for a Night

I returned from Solvang to find this beautiful sight waiting for me at home…



Our Stake primary sponsored a Daddy Daughter Ball and JULIA MADE THIS DRESS ALL BY HERSELF!! She was a radiant princess and lit up the ball with her beautiful smile and beautiful dress. She even made me a silk flower boutonniere to wear. We learned how to Waltz, I painted her nails with polka dots, and we made some great memories together. 5 Beavers for Julia’s incredible dress and for the ball.
The grand entrance to the ball...
Julia's friends Sofia Kim, Miriam, Calie, and Lizzy Nguyen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julia! That was the prettiest dress at the ball! Good for you -- I am so impressed that you were able to make that dress all by yourself. It was so professional-looking :-). What a handsome couple you two made!

Aunt Deb

Martha O. said...

Julia, your dress is beautiful! Just like the girl in it! I'm so proud of you for making it on your own. 5 Beavers plus 5 more for your exellent craftsmanship!

Hailey said...

Ol' Man A, are you crazy tall? Or is that a super short doorway? Perhaps that a hazard from an incredible 104 mile bike ride? (Lucky!)
And Julia made the dress?! We are still spilling milk at dinner (every night) around here. Suppose we could doll up a potato sack ... hmmm. That is a very cool dress. :)