Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nic and Nora Pajamas at Target

the past few years i have been buying pajamas from target. the line that i like is from the brand name "nick and nora". the prints on the p.j.s are very cute. some of them are nostalgic/prints from the 50's like the sock monkeys, flamingos and bullet trailer homes, and cowgirls, and many other unique and fun designs. they are also very well constructed. the cost is about $17.oo and currently their winter line is 30% off. the target on la paz may be a bit picked over, but grandma saw a lot of cute ones at the target by alicia and the freeway. the childrens section also sells nic and nora p.j.s. they sell them year round, and change patterns every season. i believe one can never have too many pajamas, and when they are cute, then you have a good excuse to lounge in them as long as you want.
---cathy

Check out a sample set at: http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=sc_pgc_r_12_0_13905271/602-8436503-8715050?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000TM2SMW

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are my favorite as well. This year my boys got the cowboy pattern and Lily and Erica got the penguins. My boys also have Nic and Nora Sock Monkey flannel sheets from Target. Sometimes you can get them at Target online or on ebay if you are looking for a certain size or pattern. I already got mine for my kids for next year! I also agree that one can nver have too many pjs!! kellyo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip, Cathy! You can barely make PJs for that these days!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, especially the 5 beavers for Grandma! That will get you everywhere. I also am a fan of Nic and Noras. I recently purchased the Sock Monkey flannel pjs. They are a top quality kind of pj. Mom Sedgwick

jennie said...

Everything from Target is awesome!!

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

Thanks for the recommendation, Cathy! I have got to get some for myself, and for the kids! One can never have enough Jammies.